Specifications of TRADITIONAL PIG LAMB ROTISSERIE
This Hog Roast Machine is created and made by real fans and connoisseurs of traditional meat roasting on a spit.
Enjoy watching your baking become golden brown, turning over a fire. Superior taste at the end is guaranteed.
Spit consists of two parts made of stainless steel (INOX). Length of composed spit is 165 cm. Diameter is 33.7 mm.
Three stainless steel hooks used for fixing meat are placed on spit.
This solid spit was tested with 50 kg of cargo.
Because of all this spit is usable in your backyard, at the beach, for the picnic, or anywhere else.
Mounting handle is used to rotate the larger weight; it can be easily removed when cooking becomes easier so that you can turn on the engine.
Two tripods can be easily removed so that they take up little space in your garage. They are equipped with massive bearings for more easier rotate.
Height is adjustable between 20 and 45 cm.
For best results, we recommend that you light a fire on the side of the dry beech.
The package contains:
1. Skewer 165cmx3,37cm
2. 2 + 1 meat fixing hoks
3. Two tripods
4. Two spit carriers
5. Handle for turning
7. Engine 23 Volt, 28.8 Nm, 3 RPM (up to 50 kg) / USA, Canada 110 Volt
8. Extension cable
9. Housing and lid for the engine
10. Connector for the spit to the motor
11. Connectors for tripods
12. Small materials
Hog Roaster and motor are manufactured in Europe according to CE standard.
Length: ~190 cm
Width: ~50 cm
Depth: ~40 cm
Total Weight: 8 kg approx
- We try to send out your order immediately after payment. That is 90% of the same or next working day.
For delivery to your address in the UK / IRELAND / EU in most cases takes about 7-10 days after dispatch. In very, very rare cases, it takes 2 weeks or more. Tracking number is certainly included.
- Because of the lowest cost of delivery Roaster is delivered completely disassembled. For installation and completion according to the attached instructions for handling it takes about 20 minutes. Installaton of the engine is allowed only to persons with electrical knowledge and experience.
Contact the nearest electricians. Of course, we are at your service for advice if something is not clear.